D U M P E R
A downloadable game for Windows
You can support me and my work on Patreon, I make a lot of things so check it out!
In D U M P E R there's no objective, no missions, no enemies, no time-limit, no lives... It's only you in an endless world, some music, some objects for you to play with, and a very basic build-system, you can do whatever you want with what you have.
- Endless world for you to explore.
- Very basic build-system.
- Play around with a variety of objects.
- Just wander around listening to the music to get distracted.
- W/A/S/D: Movement of the player.
- SPACE: Jump.
- L.SHIFT: Run.
- RIGHT CLICK: Aim.
- MOUSE WHEEL: Change speed of walking (useful for building).
- E: Pick objects.
- RIGHT CLICK (while holding object): Release object.
- LEFT CLICK (while holding object): Throw object.
- V: Build (spawns a tile in front of the player).
- RIGHT CLICK (while in build): Delete tile.
- LEFT CLICK (while in build): Place tile.
- MOUSE WHEEL (while in build): Rotate tile.
- ESCAPE: Pause game.
All the music is Royalty-Free, the name and artist of the songs can be found in menu or when pausing game.
Don't forget to share the game, and follow it to stay updated on everything, if you have any idea, mechanic or anything you think fits the game, tell us right away in the comments
|Published||11 days ago|
|Release date||12 days ago|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Casual, Exploration, First-Person, Music, Procedural Generation, Retro, Singleplayer, Walking simulator|
|Average session||A few seconds|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.