Post-Jam fixes and more!
So, first of all thanks to everyone who played the game and all the feedback I received, this is just a small update to fix some bugs and change a few things to make the game more fun.
I'm really happy so many people liked this small game! Thank you! (and a special thanks to the person who donated, you made my whole month!).
This are all the changes made:
- Tweaked the spawn rate of the big rocks, as you get more upgrades, the spawn rate gets a bit faster.
- Tweaked the spawn rate of the "Flares" (the big squares that go fast :p).
- Fixed a bug that made the yellow enemy disappear instantly even tho it was on screen.
- Now the yellow enemy can lose lives from being hit by another enemy (but can't be killed by it so the player still gets a chance)
- Fixed some rock collision to be more precise.
- Tweaked the upgrades you can get from the boxes.
- Fixed speed of bullets shooted from the back.
- Tweaked camera shaking to be less abrupt.
- Fixed a bug when player died didn't play the explosion animation.
- And lastly cleaned the project, this doesn't affect gameplay but just so you know.
I think that's it but I may be forgetting something, anyways, I would like to know what do you think I should add to the game, I don't have any idea where I should go from here but I'll see.
Also I recently made a two button platformer called Little Knight for another Game Jam, if you want to give it a try you can go to my profile or clicking this link.
And again, thanks to everyone!
Get Beyond The Sky
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.